terms and conditions
Zipcar and British Airways Executive Club
- Reservations are made and completed within valid territories; United Kingdom, Austria, France and Spain.
- All Zipcar vehicle hire types are valid (including vans).
- Minimum valid reservation is one hour.
- Payment for the reservation must have been received within one billing month before the Avios will be awarded.
- Qualifying reservations must have ended in the previous month to the award month.
- The award of 50 Avios is standard across all valid reservations and does not vary in relation to reservation length or cost.
- The award is only valid for new members of Zipcar whose country of origin is within valid territories; United Kingdom, Austria, France and Spain.
- Applicants for the Zipcar membership must meet Zipcar’s member eligibility criteria and be a resident of the valid territories.
- To qualify for the 1,000 Avios for joining Zipcar, the British Airways Executive Club membership number of the Zipcar account holder must be submitted during the online application process in the clearly designated field.
- The Zipcar account holder (primary member) must be the British Airways Executive Club Member.
- Family members who meet Zipcar’s eligibility criteria may be permitted to join the account holder’s account as additional drivers, but will not qualify for additional Avios.
- Additional drivers will not be required to submit a British Airways Executive Club membership number.
- Additional drivers on the primary member’s account must be approved by the primary member.
- A maximum of four additional members are valid on a primary member’s account.
- British Airways Executive Club Members can open a personal Zipcar membership, or Zipcar for Business account when joining.
- Business accounts must be opened under a registered, trading business, and the account holder (primary member) will agree to business terms and conditions. Whether a personal or business membership is decided, the new member must pay the full annual membership fee for the relevant Zipcar territory.
- British Airways Executive Club Members that join Zipcar through this program will be added to relevant affiliates within each valid Zipcar territory.
This offer allows you to collect: Double Avios of all Zipcar rentals between 28th August 2014 and 31st October (the ‘Promotional Period’).
Double Avios is defined as 100 Avios per qualifying rental.
This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
Qualifying Rentals for this campaign include:
Reservations are made and completed within valid territories; United Kingdom, Austria, France and Spain.
All Zipcar vehicle hire types are valid (including vans).
Minimum valid reservation is one hour.
Payment for the reservation must have been received within one billing month before the Avios will be awarded.
British Airways plc (‘BA’) accepts no responsibility for Members who are unable to fulfil the terms of this promotion. British Airways and Zipcar may withdraw this offer at any time.
This promotion has no cash value and no cash or credit alternative is available.
Avios are issued subject to Bitish Airways Executive Club Terms & Conditions.
BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by BA or its agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall prevail if there is any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
BA is in no way liable for the reproduction of this promotion or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and conditions where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
This promotion and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 and Zipcar, Melbury House, 51 Wimbledon Hill Road, London, SW19 7QW. Registered No. 04525217
Remember to have your driving licence and payment card handy.
Fill out the online application form, we’ll then give you a number to call to confirm your driving licence details and approve your account.